The celebration was the culmination of a day-long conference that included a product exhibition, educational CEUs in which students participated, a keynote address by Jennifer Quail, Editor-in-Chief of i+D Magazine and a social media talk for students and emerging professionals. Students also had portfolio time to meet with professionals and receive feedback. ASID student chapter faculty advisor, John Peaslee, and instructor, Casey Faulkner, shared the conference experience with HES students.
Congratulations to our hard-working, talented students!
- Claire Gustafson (graduate)
- Best of Show
- 1st Place – Design Concept Residential
- 1st Place – Rendering Computer Generated
- 1st Place – Rendering Hand Drawn
- 2nd Place – 3-D Visualization
- Sarah Onks (graduate)
- 1st Place – 3-D Visualization
- 3rd Place – Rendering Computer Generated
- Carly Roberts (senior)
- 1st Place – Design Concept Commercial
- 3rd Place – Product Design
- Logan Glover (junior)
- 3rd Place – Rendering Hand Drawn
- 3rd Place – Design Concept Commercial
- 3rd Place – Design Concept Residential
- Check out their prize winning work in the Winners’ Gallery on the Alabama Chapter of ASID’s website.